OF THE FIRST BORYS HMYRIA INTERNATIONAL SINGERS'
- Aria from cantata, oratorio, messa or concert aria of
XVII- XVIII centuries composers.
- F.Schubert - Liede (in the performer's choice).
- Romance of the Ukrainian composers (K. Dankevych, V. Kosenko,
M. Lysenko.Yu. Meitus, F. Nadenenko, L. Revutsky, K. Stetsenko,
Ya. Stepovy, H.Maiboroda, B.Liatoshinsky).(Board
of Directors can send the scores to foreign participants
at their request.)
(performanse time- not more
than 15 mm.)
- Aria J-S.Bach.
- German romantic lead (J. Brahms, H. Wolf, G. Mahler, F.
Mendelssohn, R. Straus,
- Romance of Russian composer of the XIX -XXth centuries(
A.Borodin, M.HIinka, A.Dargomyzhsky, M.Musorgsky, N.Rymsky-Korsakov,
S.Rachmaninov, A.Rubinstein, G.Sviridov, S.Taneev, P.Tchaikovsky,
Yu.Shaporyn, R.HIier, D.Shostakovych).
- Arrangement of Ukrainian folk song or folk song of the
( performance time - to 20 min.)
(performanse time - not more
than 20 min)
- Romance of the composer of the XXth century.
- Vocal cycle ( or romances from the cycle or one opus)
of the Ukrainian, Russian or
(performanse time - from 25
to 35 min)
- All works are performed by heart, in the original language.
- Each piece is performed only in one tour.
- The participant shall decide the order of works performance
in each tour himself.